Vintage Recipes

Vintage recipes from vintage cookbooks, old magazines and other resources that I own or have for sale in my online antique shop.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Lot of Vintage Cookbooks Recently Acquired

I just purchased a box full of vintage cookbooks and assorted recipe books from a variety of manufacturers.

I will get more recipes posted soon and be sure to visit my Antique Information Center - the link is on the side of this page, to view more vintage and favorite recipes.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lolli1215 said...

Hello,
I am searching for a vintage mocha cake recipe which is light in color and in texture. The frosting is light coffee color and silky and creamy in texture.
please let mke know if you can find such a recipe. I would be most appreciative.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home