Vintage Recipes

Vintage recipes from vintage cookbooks, old magazines and other resources that I own or have for sale in my online antique shop.

My Photo
Name:

My life is a book not a short bio....... but if you want to buy antiques from me please visit my online antique shop www.mygrannysatticantiques.com

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Resources used for these vintage recipes

Being an antique dealer as well as a collector of vintage and antiquarian books, I have quite a few vintage cookbooks, old Home Economics School Books, several hundred vintage magazines dating back to the early 1900's and even a few newspapers from the late 1800's.

Some of the cookbooks are for sale on my antique shop site, a few of the other items I would consider selling but most of these items are mine.... all mine. I have been collecting these since I was a teenager and not really sure what I was going to do with them or really understood why I loved them other than they were unique and there was just something different about them.

I will include photos from these publications, which I know you will love as much as I do.

Please enjoy reading these vintage recipes and I hope that you try a few of them. Our ancestor's really knew how to cook.

Thanks for visiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home