Vintage Recipes

Vintage recipes from vintage cookbooks, old magazines and other resources that I own or have for sale in my online antique shop.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Resources used for these vintage recipes

Being an antique dealer as well as a collector of vintage and antiquarian books, I have quite a few vintage cookbooks, old Home Economics School Books, several hundred vintage magazines dating back to the early 1900's and even a few newspapers from the late 1800's.

Some of the cookbooks are for sale on my antique shop site, a few of the other items I would consider selling but most of these items are mine.... all mine. I have been collecting these since I was a teenager and not really sure what I was going to do with them or really understood why I loved them other than they were unique and there was just something different about them.

I will include photos from these publications, which I know you will love as much as I do.

Please enjoy reading these vintage recipes and I hope that you try a few of them. Our ancestor's really knew how to cook.

Thanks for visiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home